Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007

Greetings from KeyWest! All is well. We ended the World Sailfish Tournament consistant. Not a sailfish caught aboard the Brother in Law. We had nice weather and a nice crew, except for Richard our deck hand. He is history. Everyone enjoyed and that's why they call it fishing and not catching. We are catching up on our rest since our guest left on Sunday, we are doing a couple of new boat projects and Johnny did some waxing today. I don't wax, yet. Life here is slow, like me. I really like it. Looking forward to George and Mary Jo and Murphy and his girls comming on Thurs. & Friday. They we will hopefully get to catch some fish and we will be partying again. Unitll then I'll sleep late and take an afternoon nap so I'll be ready. Hope all is well with everyone. Love to all, The REEL Garrity's I'm still trying to post pictures, but having trouble. Will try again tonight. Look for Paula coming soon!

No comments: