Saturday, April 14, 2007
April 14, 2007
Life in Key West--a lot like at home we have alot of company. Katie & Joey left on Friday afternoon, and Brady, Kay, Fred and Paula came in on Friday evening, just in time to take us out to dinner. We also met up with Todd Babin last night. We have not been able to get together much, but we did meet him on Duval Street. We have had some really nice fishing trips, but not a lot of catching going on. Today Kay did provide dinner for us all. Good thing it was a nice Dolphin. Mahi-Mahi yummy as usual. We could sure use a couple of more sail fish or anything else for that matter the guys like to reel in something, and Kay got all the glory today. Fred did catch a small Mackrel? I'm not sure. It tasted good. Paula did chum some for us between naps. I don't think she wants to go back out fishing. It was really not rough, but some people just feel it worse. I felt really bad for her, but she was really a good sport about it, even with the medicine she was not feeling her best but she did not complain. I think tomorrow the girls will do some shopping. Brady still needs a fish so they might try again, but the weather is not looking great for tomorrow. All the more reason for the girls to stay on dry ground. It has started to feel funny to me not to be rocking. Even on dry land I still feel rockey. Too long at sea I fear! Love to all. God Bless Kalee Jo on her first communion Sunday! The Reel Garrity's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment