Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20, 2007

Okay so we entered the World Sailfish Tournament, no one said we could catch any Sailfish. I am not sure, but I think someone jinxed us. It is either the Banks or our wonderful and friendly deck hand Richard. I'm not sure, but tomorrow he may find himself overboard, fish or no fish. The tournament is over tomorrow and we get to go to the banquet even if we don't catch anything and they have a open bar so we will enjoy. After that I think Richard will be unemployed- bad attitude! Sandra, David, Eddie and Gina Perrin and our faithful boat buddy Nick all arrived on Tuesday and since the tournament started on Wed. morning at 7am we have not done much else. We did hook up with a couple of sailfish, but none got to the leader. We did get a really nice Wahoo so we are eating good. Tomorrow is the last day and if we catch them up you will surely hear about it. There is a $$ prize, our chances are like winning the lottery. Say your prayers we need them. We are having a good time though and the weather is great. Wish you were here! The REEL Garrity's

No comments: