Saturday, March 24, 2007
Saturday March 24th
Well it has been a busy week. We had 3 days of diving school, a 4 mile ride to grocery and a trip to K-mart. We power walked to malory square one day for exercise, but had to stop for drinks on the way home. We are doing good with the food and the exercise, but the drinks are doing us in. We have not lost our way home yet, but we keep the bikes parked, no dui's here. We recieved the motor shipped by David for our new dingy (Brother in Law II). After chasing packing peanuts up and down the dock we had to move inside to unpack it. After yet another trip to West Marine for necessary ship supplies we took an afternoon cruise around two of the small islands to try out our new toy. Conditions were "sporty" rough, cold and wet! We had a really good dinner on Friday night at a nice resturant. We have been meeting some nice folks, mostly everyone here are boat people so they like to talk boats. Johnny loves that. Today we found a grocery much closer that I think we will be using, but will have to keep up the exercise. We are trying to relax, but have been pretty busy too. The wind has been really up, so the fishing has not been good here yet. Next week is supposed to be better. I can't wait. I rode my bike to mass today at St. Mary Star of the Sea. I was not nearly the only bike rider there. That is one of the most used forms of transportation, along with mo-peds, and electric carts. Hope all is well with everyone. Love to all. Domini & Johnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like ya'll are ahving a wonderful time! Thought of JJ when I read apbout hte Home Depot Bucket being used as a basket. when you get some time send some pics! and I'm glad ya'll are finding your back to the mothership safely quenching your thrist!
Post a Comment