Saturday, March 31, 2007
Saturday March 31, 2007
Well we're official certified Open Water Divers. We did our last two training dives on Friday, and things went much better. The seas were still rough, but not as bad as on Monday. I'm not sure it's really my cup of tea, but Johnny really likes it and may do some more training and diving. Today is project day (again). Two hardware store trips and it's only noon. Some get that, hold this, do it like this, get me some tea, make me a sandwich, then raindance on the windows, and polish the alluminum. I need some reading time, I have only finished one book and barely started the second. Remember to watch the LSU women Sunday in the semi finals. It's time for my daily walk to the grocery so I'll talk to ya'll soon. Living the dream! The Reel Garrity's !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment