Thursday, May 31, 2007
May 31, 2007
Okay to finish this up! Don, Erica and Hanna Banks and Katie and Hanna's friend Whitney arrived for the voyage back to reality. We set sail on Sunday May 20th heading for the main land. This proved to be a bad choice in my opinion. It was the roughest day I have ever spent on a boat, and it had me swearing it would be my last. The seas were truly mad, but we made it to Marco Island and re-grouped. I thought about a flight home, but since I was in this far I stuck it out. I made Johnny promise if it was rough we stayed in port. Don and Johnny navigated us through ClearWater, Carabelle, Destin, and Orange Beach and finally to New Orleans. Our next several days were much better and we arrived home on Friday 25th. Our adventure was wonderful, and I can't wait to run away again. If you get the chance you should try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment